HDMI signal normally struggles over distances longer than 40 ft. The Parrot HDMI repeater allows you to extend an HDMI 2.0 (4k@60hz) signal up to 70 ft. and an HDMI 1.4 signal (4k@30hz) up to 90 ft.
Simply plug it in between two HDMI cables and it is ready. (The included power supply is only required in very few setups for an extra boost. Most of the time it will work without needing to plug in the power supply)
Mfg. Part Number
- HDMI Input: 4K@60Hz /4K@30Hz/1080P/720p
- HDMI Output: 4K@60Hz /4K@30Hz/1080P/720p
- Max Transmission Rate: 600MHz
- Max baud rate: 18Gbps
- Input cable distance: 35 ft (HDMI 2.0) (AWG24 HDMI standard cable)
- Output cable distance: 35 ft (HDMI 2.0) (AWG24 HDMI standard cable)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 49X35.5X15.5 (mm)
- HDCP Compliant
Currently no reviews are available
Have experience with this product?